Manev&Partners has a rich and extensive experience in the field of competition law and protection from unfair competition. Some of the most experienced specialists in the field are working in the law firm. In addition to their practical achievements they also have contributions to the clarifying of the theoretical aspects of the legal frame in the field of competition.
The services provided by Manev&Partners in the field of competition law include the following:
1. Consultations in the field of competition law of Republic of Bulgaria and the antitrust law in the EU (Council Regulation (EC) ¹ 1/2003 on the implementation of the rules on competition laid down in Articles 81 and 82 of the Treaty establishing the European Community, Council Regulation (EC) ¹ 139/2004 on the control on concentrations between undertakings, Commission Regulation (EC) ¹ 2790/1999 on the application of Article 81(3) of the Treaty to categories of vertical agreements and concerted practices and others) and more specifically consultations related to:
- prohibited agreements, decisions of associations of undertakings and concerted practices (cartels);
- abuse of monopoly and dominance on the market;
- concentration of business;
- unfair competition.
2. Representation before the Commission for Protection of the Competition for cases of infringement of the Law on Protection of Competition and also for procedures for obtaining permits for a concentration of business, procedures for notices of dismissal of agreements, decisions and concerted practices from the prohibition of Article 9 of the Law on Protection of the Competition.
3. Representation before the Supreme Administrative Court for cases of appeal against decisions of the Commission for Protection of the Competition.